Sunday, June 13, 2010

Charles Bridge/Prociutto De Praga/Hot Air Balloons Over Prague




Today I walked around the city and visited many of the architectural icons of Prague. Including the Powder Tower, Charles Bridge, and many historic churches. Along the way I snacked on Prociutto De Praga, a generous portion of ham right of the fire, which gave it a wonderful flavor.
My time in Prague is coming to an end, it is definetly a city I would love to see again. I was surprised how well preserved the city has remained despite the fact that Prague has become a magnet city, attracting people from all over eastren Europe. While the population of 1.2 million is growing within its 490 square kilometer area, many of its historic areas remain untouched by development. Green areas and parks are worked into the cities design and just a short drive outside the city many farms flourish.

No comments:

Post a Comment